Mushrooms rolled in a cheesy breadcrumb mixture and then baked to a golden brown, great appetizer to start that tasty meal. Delicious and really simple to make!
8oz mushrooms (stalks removed)
3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
4 tablespoons white breadcrumbs (dried)
pinch of garlic salt
pinch of ground black pepper
1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley (freshly chopped)
1. Start by preheating the oven to 475°F then lightly grease a nonstick baking tray.
2. Gently wipe the mushrooms with damp kitchen paper and set aside for later.
3. Combine the cheese with the breadcrumbs, add the garlic salt and black pepper.
4. Roll the mushrooms in the cheese mixture, and set on the greased baking tray.
5. Finish by baking in the oven for about 8–10 minutes or until golden browned and then serve.